Publié le 30/01/18 2:08 -- mis à jour le 30/01/18 02:08
Ten years ago the Minister of Justice, Rachida Dati had to - due to a strong mobilization of the Bretons (1) - give up the planed suppression of what remained as the last symbol of historic Brittany: a Breton jurisdiction of 5 departments (including the Loire-Atlantique) for the Rennes Court of Appeal which, moreover, symbolically sits in our former Parliament of Brittany.
It was without counting on the tenacity of the Jacobin State (2) which, ten years later, comes back to the charge in its new project of recasting the judicial map in the aim of a "harmonization" with the division of the regions, and this despite the previous report delivered to the minister of Justice who advocated to keep as such the jurisdiction of Rennes Court of Appeal.
This alignment of the judicial map on the administrative map would consist in separating the Loire-Atlantique from Rennes Court of Appeal to attach it to Angers Court of Appeal, reminding the Vichy measure of 1941 (3) when marshall Pétain had detached what was then the Loire-Inférieure (Nantes) from the Brittany region (capital city Rennes) to link it to the neighboring region having Angers for capital city.
Through this new project, the Jacobin State is therefore deliberately suscribing in the continuity of the Vichy State: nothing surprising infinally since " Vichy was France! " according to Emmanuel Macron's (4) statement of July 16th 2017 on the occasion of the 75th anniversary of the Vel d'Hiv' Roundup (5)!
The elected members of "Brittany's Parliament awaken" a year ago intend to defend Breton territorial integrity as well as the old Breton freedoms arbitrarily removed in 1789 by the Revolution: they therefore categorically refuse the completion - by this new Vichy's measure (in the lineage of that taken in 1941 by Pétain (6) and Darlan (7)) - of the definitive disappearance of historic Brittany.
Therefore, they call all Bretons to mobilize themselves around the Coordination of the Jurists of Brittany to defend the last symbol of historic Brittany and send a strong signal to the Jacobin State so that it dares not undertake the next logical step which would eventually be the integration of Brittany into a Great-West region:
- No to the disappearance of the 5 departments judicial Brittany !
- No to the completion of the 1941's Vichy measure!
- Yes to the reunification of Brittany!
- Yes to the Parliament of Brittany!
Translated from ( voir l'article ) by Maryvonne Cadiou
Notes by the translator
(1) ( voir l'article ) in French, on November 9th 2007: The Breton lawyers burn their civil Code on the Place of Rennes Parliament.
(2) in France, Jacobin State: Jacobin is said of a centralized State or Government, which is the case in France.
(3) Vichy measure of 1941: during the Occupation of most part of France by the Germans (World War II) the French government went from Paris to the town of Vichy: (voir le site) "As Paris was located in the occupied zone, its government was seated in the spa town of Vichy in Auvergne, and therefore it was more commonly known as Vichy France": (voir le site)
(4) Emmanuel Macron: the new French president of the Republic since May 2016
(5) the Vel d'Hiv' Roundup: (voir le site)
(6) Marshall Pétain: (voir le site)
(7) Darlan: (voir le site)
- Carte judiciaire : quand la politique retrouve ses droits par Yvon Ollivier le 21/03/2018
- Projet de démembrement de la cour de Rennes abandonné - Les Bretons soulagés restent vigilants par Collectif des Juristes de Bretagne le 15/03/2018
- Entitlidi kolier an Erminig a gas o skoazell diharz d'al lusk lañset gant Kenurzhierezh Gwiraourien Vreizh par Assemblée des titulaires du Collier de l' Hermine le 26/02/2018
- Réforme de la carte judiciaire: 41 parlementaires bretons écrivent à la Garde des Sceaux contre le détachement de la Loire-Atlantique par Le blog de paul Molac le 13/02/2018
- Carte judiciaire de Bretagne : la riposte s'organise par Collectif Breton pour la Démocratie et les Droits de l'Homme le 24/01/2018
- La partition judiciaire : la fin de la dernière trace historique et institutionnelle de la Bretagne par Yvon Ollivier le 19/01/2018
- Nouvelle réforme de la carte judiciaire française : un danger pour les citoyens, un danger pour la Bretagne par Collectif des Juristes de Bretagne le 17/01/2018
- La Loire-Atlantique doit rester en Bretagne dans la carte judiciaire par UDB le 02/01/2018